Tuesday, January 13, 2009

15 minutes........

EVERYONE gets their 15 minutes at some point in their life. it may not be on a super-uber stage but they get 15 minutes. i have had many 15 minutes in my life..... i bet i have at least 3 maybe 4 hours if i do the math. point taken...... but fame in one's mind should count.

milestones...... that is another subjective topic. i don't think i have ever reached one.... much to fluid. when in doubt..... wiki. 'wiki wiki ya ya mama...... me your lady marmalard.'

OT...... why why why am i not a muti-thousand-air? i am NOT a greedy person. if i feel like i need therapy... i want to pay. they have to listen to all my crap BUT..... i shoulda been a therapist.... ask any of my friend. i give the best advice. really.......

really really OT..... a friend of mine owns a relax the back store. trust me..... i'm golden. i sleep in heaven if there is such a place..... it's sweden and they are missing an angel. which brings me back to my point.

not even in the ballpark.... this 'blog' is just for me. it's like typing to myself and no one trips over it.... ever. everyone lies......... so sez 'House'.... love this show. i would marry Hugh Laurie.... and we could adopt. dream ends here. i'm only selling my gold star to the highest bidder.

i'm on hold....... see if you call a crisis line and hurt their feelings......... not a smart move f.y.i.... now you really feel like crap.

where were we................. oh my whopper 15 minutes......my 915 seconds.

No comments: